|Location||Hong Kong City|
|Salary||HK$40000 - HK$60000 per month|
Our client is a financial services pioneer and they are hiring a talented (Senior) Associate to transform their business.
- Act as project lead to develop new incentive schemes for investment staff, in order to further keep up morale and foster positive atmosphere in the workplace
- Support department head and business units on other C&B planning and exercise
- Generate regular reports and provide detailed internal & external analysis for management review
- Review and evaluate existing policies and procedures regularly to ensure their legal compliance with high competitiveness in the market
- Be responsible for internal communication and stakeholder management
- Assist in ad-hoc HR projects as assigned
- Degree holder in HR/ Business Administration or equivalent is preferred
- Minimum 7 years of solid HR experience, from consultancy/financial services/investment industry is a must
- Able to work multi-tasking independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong project management, analytical mindset and numerical sense
- Excellent command of both written and spoken Mandarin and English
Interested parties, please apply the job or contact Frank Lee directly via firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.