Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support the IBOR transition projects and the enhancement to streamline daily loan processing.
- Process and check daily loan transaction according to established rules and procedures, covering loan drawdown, rollover, fee collection, SWIFT payment, loan confirmation etc.
- Adapt to various bank systems to cater the change of loan processing flow.
- Check and prepare Banking Returns, Head Office's financial term end reports and other internal and MIS report and to monitor the completion in compliance with reporting requirements.
- Supervise other administration work including relevant system processing.
- Degree holder with 3 years of corporate loans operations experience.
- Complete secondary school education with around 6 years hands-on corporate loans operations experience will also be considered.
- Degree holder or education at tertiary level with less experience can be considered.
- Good knowledge in corporate loan product processing and risk control.
- Proficiency in both English & Chinese
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.