|Reference||SC - FJ_1592979346|
My client is a leading bank. They are now having an expansion business plan in Asia and China. Because of their fast-growing business, they are now looking for a Finance, Vice President for their accounting operation team in Hong Kong.
Report to the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and ensuring all payments are processed timely.
- Ensuring the completeness of accounting records.
- Supervising the reconciliation process.
- Overseeing the internal control systems
- Handling system maintenance
- Participating in different Finance projects.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 10 years relevant experience gained from financial services environment/ banks.
- Strong business sense and problem solving skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese (includes Putonghua).
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading bank that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format.