Senior Accounts Officer
Our client is a fast-growing F&B business in Hong Kong, operating a few brands of restaurants. We are assisting them to look for a Senior Accounting Officer to join their Finance team.
- Perform accounts payable and receivable function
- Verifies accounts by reconciling statements and transactions, resolves account discrepancies
- Liaise with internal and external parties involved
- Collaborate with accounting team members to support various departments and activities on a daily basis
- Monitor day-to-day cash flow, internal controls
- Assist in month-end closing and general accounts administration
- Other ad-hoc assignments as requested
- Bachelor's degree holder in Accounting
- Minimum 2 years' relevant working experience gained from commercial firms
- Proficient in MS Office, with knowledge in SUN system would be an advantage
- Humble, willing to learn, and able to ad
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both English & Chinese
- Fresh Graduates will be considered as Accounts Officer
Suitable candidates should apply now for further details, due to an influx of applicants, only suitable candidates will be contacted for the role.