|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
Senior Accounting Officer
Our client is a global leading maritime business with a sizeable finance team in Hong Kong. We are helping them to look for a Senior Accounting Officer to join their Corporate team.
- Handle invoicing, and journal entry posting
- Prepare full set of accounting and month-end closing, including but not limited to P&L, B/S, and CF report
- Participate in annual budgeting and forecasting process
- Assisting in liaising with both internal and external auditors
- Other ad-hoc assignments as requested
- Bachelor's degree holder in Accounting
- Student member of HKICPA or equivalent would be an advantage
- Minimum 1-year relevant working experience gained from commercial business
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel
- Proactive, willing to learn, self-motivated, and able to work under minimal supervision
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Fresh graduates will be considered as Accounting Officer
Suitable candidates should apply now for further details, due to an influx of applicants, only suitable candidates will be contacted for the role.