|Salary||HK$195000 - HK$234000 per annum|
(Senior) Accounting Assistant
Our client is a HK multinational corporate service provider, offering a wide range of management services in 20+ countries. We are helping them to look for a (Senior) Accounting Assistant to join their Finance team.
- Handle daily accounts payable and receivable operations
- Verifies accounts by reconciling statements and transactions, resolve account discrepancies
- Liaise with internal and external parties regarding the accounting transactions
- Monitor day-to-day cashflow; Assist in month-end closing and bank reconciliations
- Other ad-hoc assignments as requested
- Degree holder in Accounting or related disciplines
- Minimum 1-year relevant working experience in accounting
- Fresh graduates will be considered as Accounting Assistant
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, able to work independent
- Self-motivated, responsible, well-organized, detail-oriented, and willing to learn.
- High level of computer literacy: MS Office and Exchange essential.
- Fluent in both verbal & written English and Chinese is required
- A short notice period is preferred
Suitable candidates should apply now for further details, due to an influx of applicants, only suitable candidates will be contacted for the role.