|Reference||IY - SA - 2832283_1635327658|
Senior Accountant (Regional exposure)
Our client is a world-leading company with a strong presence in Hong Kong. They are looking for a hands-on and independent Senior Accountant to join their dynamic team.
- At least 5 years working experience in MNC - US company is a bonus
- All-rounded Finance & decision-making role
- Attractive benefits package & Work-life balance
- Responsible for financial closing for the APAC entities and ensuring the financial record is in full compliance with IFRS and GAAP requirements
- Handle full sets of accounts for the Group, month-end closing, and daily accounting functions
- Liaise with interdepartmental, cross-functional personnel and regional parties
- Prepare monthly and annual consolidation of various global entities and ensure the integrity and reliability of financial reporting
- Facilitate internal and external audit and tax compliance in accordance with statutory requirements
- Assistant in finance policy review, process improvement, and internal control improvements
- Any ad hoc duties as assigned by Management
- Bachelor's in Accounting or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience, preferably with experience gained within multinational and sizable corporations
- Familiar with US GAAP would be a bonus
- Experienced in all-rounded finance experiences such as full set accounting, consolidation accounting, and bookkeeping
- Proactive, meticulous, multi-tasking, and able to work independently, efficiently, and under pressure in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Accountant.
Interested parties, please send your CV to Ivy Yeung Ivy.Yeung@connectedgroup.com for more details. For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com.