|Salary||HK$364000 - HK$416000 per annum|
Senior Accountant, Management Accounting
Our client is a fast-growing cosmetic business headquartered in the U.S. To cope with their continuous growth in APAC, we are helping them to look for a Senior Accountant to join their finance team.
- Monitor and prepare expense summary and monitor the accounts payable control activities
- Carry out maintenance of the account codes and ensure the cost allocations are in alignment with global standards
- Work closely with the global team and manage accounting operations including reconciliation and month-end closing
- Assist with annual budgeting and periodic forecasting exercise
- Liaise with external auditors in the annual audit of consolidated financial statements of the Group
- Experience in China e-commerce and International tax would be an advantage
- Maintain strong internal controls ensuring compliance with all finance-related statutory requirements
- Support the Finance Director and senior management team with projects and tasks when required
- Bachelor's degree holder in Accounting/Finance or related disciplines
- Student member of HKICPA/ACCA/CPA Aust.
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience in accounting, ideally gained from trading or FMCG business
- Proactive, hands-on, attention to detail, and strong problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Suitable candidates should apply now for further details, due to an influx of applicants, only suitable candidates will be contacted for the role.