Senior Accountant, Group Consolidation (HK Listed)
Our client is leading Hospitality Group with strong presence around the globe. We are seeking a talented individual to join them as a Senior Accountant in their group consolidation team.
- Report to the Accounting Manager in the consolidation team
- Prepare month end closing journals, schedules and management reports
- Assist in group consolidated report and external audit
- Participate in handling taxation and compliance matters
- Assist in enhancement of internal control procedures
- Prepare working capital schedule reporting to EMSD
- Liaise with external parties for the completion of financial reports and annual reports etc.
- Liaise with regulatory authorities for tax filings and related queries
- Perform ad-hoc assignments
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or similar discipline
- Qualified accountant with Big4 experience is a MUST
- Minimum 5 years' of accounting and finance experience. Experience gained from HK listed company and/or group level consolidation experience is a definite advantage
- Strong accounting knowledge and familiar with the latest accounting and tax regulations with audit experience
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Excellent Excel and knowledge of ERP systems i.e. AX Dynamics is an advantage
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Vivian Wong, or call +852 3972 5831 for more information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com