|Reference||IY - SA - 932847_1622260803|
Senior Accountant (big 4 is welcomed, Japanese speaker)
Our client is a globally recognized medical business with a huge office in Hong Kong. They are seeking a talented individual to join them as a Senior Accountant to look after the Japan market.
- Responsible for monitoring accounts, reviewing, and analyzing documentation, transactions and reconciliation, managing legal entity month-end closure and reporting process
- Perform accounting month-end close procedures, run, and analyze financial reports
- Liaise with other stakeholders across regions
- Assist, test, or implement process streamlining, system improvements, or workflow changes
- Participate as a member of a project team and contribute to change management strategy
- Perform ad hoc assignments
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related discipline with CPA qualification
- At least 2.5 years audit experience in Big 4 or 5 years experience in the Commercial
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- US GAAP, SOX 404 experience preferred
- Good command of English & Japanese
- Proactive, multi-tasking, and able to work independently and under pressure in a demanding and fast pace environment
Interested parties, please send your CV to Ivy Yeung Ivy.Yeung@connectedgroup.com for more details. For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com.