|Reference||IY - AR - 92383_1633838412|
Senior Accountant (Accounts Receivable)
Our client is a well-known multinational consumer goods company. They are looking for a hands-on and down-to-earth candidate to take charge of all-round AR duties.
- Perform month-end closing procedures for billings and accounts receivable (gross and discounts) and schedules preparation.
- Handle daily operation in accounts receivable and debt collection
- Review and process credit notes/cheque issuances in accordance with contracts.
- Responsible for process improvements in the finance operations of customer management.
- Handle any ad-hoc tasks assigned by management
- Bachelor's in Accounting or equivalent
- At least 5 years hands-on experience in handling Account Receivable
- Candidates with CPA qualifications would be a big bonus
- Will highly consider candidates from FMCG/Retail/Trading companies
- Independent, hands-on, self-motivated, capable of handling tight timeline
- Well versed in MS Office and experience in using SAP is preferred
- Excellent written and spoken in English & Chinese
Interested parties, please send your CV to Ivy Yeung Ivy.Yeung@connectedgroup.com for more details. For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com.