|Salary||HK$455000 - HK$494000 per annum|
Our client is a global leading business service provider in Hong Kong which successfully operating over a few decades. We are helping them to look for an Assistant Manager to join their group accounting team.
- Coach and supervise a small team to handle daily accounting operations
- Responsible for the full set of accounts
- Analyze the financial performance of subsidiaries
- Prepare monthly cash flow forecast
- Handle regular forecasting & budgeting
- Liaise with external parties on annual audit and tax planning
- Other ad-hoc tasks as requested
- Degree holder in Accounting with professional qualification
- Minimum 6 years' working experience in accounting
- Candidates with external audit experience gained from Big 4 or second-tier accounting firm is preferred
- Hands-on, details oriented, able to meet tight deadlines, and a good team player
- Proficient in MS Office, with knowledge in ERP system would be an advantage
- Occasionally travel to PRC is required
Suitable candidates should apply now for further details, due to an influx of applicants, only suitable candidates will be contacted for the role.