|Salary||HK$455000 - HK$585000 per annum|
Our client is a popular sports brand listed in the U.S., they are now actively seeking a Senior Accountant to join their Asia sourcing office in Hong Kong.
- Review and supervise junior staffs to maintain daily accounting operations
- Monitor bank accounts and cash flow balance
- Perform month-end closing, and prepare monthly financial reports
- Assisting in the implementation of effective internal controls to ensure compliance with accounting standards, group policies, and statutory tax regulations
- Liaise with external auditors
- Other ad-hoc duties as requested
- Degree holder in Accounting/Finance or other business-related disciplines
- Qualified accountant of HKICPA/ACCA/CPA Aust.
- Well trained from the Big 4 or second-tier accounting firm, and has minimum of 2 years relevant working experience gained from MNCs
- Proficient in MS Office; with knowledge in the SAP system is a plus
- Flexible, fast-paced, and able to adapt to a multinational working environment
- Possess good communication skills in both English and Chinese
Suitable candidates should apply now for further details, due to an influx of applicants, only suitable candidates will be contacted for the role.