|Location||Central and Western District|
This position offers extensive opportunity for meaningful working environment and includes a fully paid company benefit.
A Security Solution Architect is a Senior-Manager in this organization. You will be leading a team and responsible for designing, building and maintaining the security structures for the company's IT systems. You will need to have a thorough understanding of the company's IT systems, access rights, and the vulnerable points. Thorough the security assessment, recommendations are made to update and improve the security system through both software and hardware. Set up users' policies and protocols, as well as monitored and enforced the policies.
- Plan, research and design security architectures;
- Perform vulnerability testing and security assessments;
- Research security systems and authentication protocols;
- Develop requirements for local, wide, and virtual private networks;
- Develop requirements for routers, firewalls, and related network devices;
- Identify integration issues;
- Review and approve installation of firewall, VPN, routers, and servers;
- Provide technical supervision to the security team;
- Oversee security awareness programs;
To be succeed in this role, you must have solid experience in IT Infrastructure, Network and Cyber Security Architect with regional exposure.
- Bachelor's degree in IT-related disciplines;
- Strong knowledge in infrastructure domain across network, storage, database, end user computing, IT facility, and design methodologies and architecture frameworks;
- Good experience in designing, integrating and managing complex infrastructure solutions;
- Able to lead and provide technical system solutions, determine overall design direction and provide recommendations for complex technical issue;
- Experience in security technologies, web application security, anti-bot solution, firewalls, TCP/IP, vulnerability assessment and penetration testing;
- Proficiency in English;
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Bonnie Chan for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com