Secretary to Legal Counsel
- Handle full spectrum of secretarial support to the Legal Counsel including calendar management, meeting arrangement, expenses claims and travel booking etc.
- Handle legal documents, filings and support on office admin work for the team
- Any ad hoc tasks when necessary
- Degree holder in any relevant disciplines with 8-15 years of working experience from law firm/in-house legal or company secretary department
- Proficient communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good computer skills in Excel, MS Word as well as Chinese and English Word Processing
- Proactive, detail-minded, multitasking, independent and fast paced candidate is preferred
Interested candidates please send your resume to ConnectedGroup"s Professional Support Practice or contact Katie on 852-3972-5882 for a confidential discussion.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purpose only.