Our client is one of the biggest organizations and they are one of the most profitable companies in Hong Kong.
They are currently looking for a project leader and a facilitator for a large-scale project. You will be helping internal and external teams to agree on what they need to achieve during each development sprint. Facilitating the daily standup/daily scrum and helping the team reach consensus, helping the team continuously make progress on the project by making to the team members' progress, and protecting the team from distractions.
You will be responsible for managing the process of moving the project toward completion. The key accountabilities included:
- establishing agile values, methods, principles and practices for the delivery of projects;
- facilitate agile ceremonies, including backlog refinement, preplanning, planning, daily standups, sprint reviews, retrospectives;
- conflicts resolution and remove blockers;
- enables the exploration of different agile approaches;
- ensure all parties are on agile standards and best practices;
- configure and maintain an agile project management tool;
- manage stakeholders and vendors interfaces as required;
- together, you and other Scrum Masters and project members are on all organizational levels work together;
To be succeed in this role, you must have solid Scrum Master and Project Management experience. Other requirements are:
- Degree in Information Technology, or related disciplines;
- Scrum Master Certification is preferred;
- experience in agile practices using Scrum, Kanban, SAFe or LeSS;
- software development background with solid knowledge in SDLC;
- a can-do attitude, result driven and openness to learn;
- strong communication and people skills;
- proficiency in both Cantonese and English
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Bonnie Chan for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com