This leading tourism business has a long history in HK, they are looking to grow their business in HK and this incumbent will be responsible for the Travel Trade sales segment strategy and revenue.
Report to the Head of Sales, the Sales Manager will maximize the targets by driving sales strategy and sourcing new business.
- Develop sales plan across travel trade segments within and beyond HK market in order to deliver financial results and business objectives
- Increase market share and maximize repeated business through new product development
- Develops strong relationship with strategic partners to increase the brand exposure
- Set up incentive programs and undertake rates negotiation for channel partners
- Manages monthly forecasts for revenue
- Supports regular reports
- Minimum 8 years sales experience from travel industry, background from Airlines/Hotel is highly preferable
- Experience in travel trade sales, existing network with both local and overseas travel agencies
- Self-motivated, positive mind-set, able to work independently and meet tight deadline
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin