Our client is a leading Beverage company with worldwide presence. They are now looking for Sales Manager to lead up the team.
- Supervise a team to manage Food & Beverage and special sales channels
- Lead the team to develop channel strategies and priorities that drive volume, profit & category growth for on-premise channels
- Formulate business plans by analyzing channel performance and market trend
- Develop and execute sales promotion programs to maximize sales performance at different sales channel
- Build and maintain a good business relationship with customers
- Explore new business opportunity and new customer pitching
- Formulate sales stragies to achieve sales taget and contrl trade spending within budget and maximize exposure in various channels
- Build and maintain effective long-term realtiobship with assigned key account.
- Degree in Business Administration or relevant discipline
- At least 10 years FMCG sales management experience, in which at least 3 years at managerial level with a strong focus on on-premise channels
- Result-oriented, ambitious with strong analytical and numerical skills
- A good leader, energetic, well-organized, proactive, result oriented, able to work independently & capable of working under pressure and meet deadline
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skill
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- PC Knowledge in MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint and Chinese Processing
Interested individuals please send CV (word format) to Eleanor Chan (eleanor . Chan @connectedgroup.com) for more information.