One of the global loyalty solutions company providing solutions for sizable retailers, offices located throughout US, Europe and APAC region.
Report to the Managing Director, this person will be travelling frequently in China to identify new business opportunities.
- Derive the business development strategy and plan based on the China expansion direction
- Manage sales forecasting and budgets, setting and achieving targets
- Maintain successful partnerships and relationships with key customers
- Work together with marketing, product & operations team to ensure business development plan is executed in an effective manner
- Conduct regular market analysis to keep on top of the emerging trends
- Minimum 8 years of relevant sales experience in complex solutions
- China experience is highly desired
- A proven business team leader with P&L responsibility, demonstrated successful record in sales
- Strong understanding in loyalty solutions, ability to present to C-Suite executives
- Entrepreneur spirit, hunter sales mentality
- Outstanding presentation & communication skills with good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Degree in Marketing/Business Administration or related disciplines
Interested individuals can click apply now and send through updated resume in WORD format. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com