Representing our client which is a top luxury brand. They are now looking for a sales & operations executive to manage its Wholesale and Travel Retail business.
- Assist in daily sales activities for wholesale accounts, include sell-in, sell out and sell-thru, representative product assortment in POS, stock level monitoring (deliveries, consignments, SAP, invoices)
- Market visits - ensure brand presentation in POS is up to standard (product display, brand furniture, customer service)
- Coordinate trade marketing and operation activities
- Handling customer service and requests when needed, including checking of product information etc.
- Prepare sales analysis, client presentations & daily sales report for senior management
- Training of shop sales staff for brand history and core values, product knowledge, visual merchandising and managing training programs
- Support administratively the existing team in place and it's director
- University degree with strong numeric sense, proficiency in Microsoft offices especially excel and powerpoint
- At least 2 years experience in a comparable role in luxury industry, ideally in watches and jewellery
- Analytical and problem-solving mind-set, dynamic and active, strong people skill to deal with diverse working environment
- Fluent English and Cantonese (written and Spoken), Mandarin and other language is a plus