Our client, a waste solutions company is searching for their Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Manager.
Reporting to their Chief Technical Officer and leading at team of 3-5 people, this person will be responsible for overseeing all safety quality, and environmental matters of the organization. This person must have environmental management experience.
- Review and update company policies and regulations, provide recommendations and ensure improvement where needed
- Evaluate processes, procedures, practices, and facilities to assess risk and compliance with regulations
- Responsible for leading the team in the efforts to guide the organization into the adhesion to company SHEQ principles
- Maintain Integrated Management System with ISO 45001, ISO14001 and ISO9001 certificates
- Support establishment and implementation of energy management system by ISO50001 principles
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, or Environmental, Health and Safety
- 5+ years of professional experience.
- Must have experience working in an industrial plant setting, and leading environmental aspects
- Corporate member of HKIE, CIWEM, Royal Society of Chemistry or other equivalent professional standing
- Registered as a Safety Officer with the Labour Department
- Proficient in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Interested parties please click on Apply, kindly note only relevant parties will be contacted.