Our client is a global leading Consumer Brand, they are now looking to hire a revenue growth manager to head up the team.
Leverage the consumer insight data, tools and analytics to Identify and capture opportunities in maximizing profit and revenue growth
- Business Intelligence: Develop data tools /processes to provide insightful recommendations to commercial teams via extensive analysis across Price, Promotion, Assortment and Trade Terms; Generates market insights to support revenue strategy and other business strategic initiatives.
- Delivery of Commercial/Financial Results: Acting as business partner with commercial leaders to drive implementation of channel strategies, track results and turn learnings to actions/solutions.
- Commercial Planning: Embed Value Management in all relevant commercial planning process and provide inputs to support business decisions, like commercial reviews, business planning and budgeting, etc.
- Managing KPIs: Develop and track KPIs that are anchored to group/market strategies and must-win-battles, e.g. distributions, rate of sales, profitability, ROI, relative price, customer/portfolio profitability
Set up KPIs and execution guidelines to track and grow sales team's efficiency and execution standard:
- Enhance team's efficiency
- KPI Management & Improvement: Leverage sales force application to track sales team's efficiency in their daily customer visits and coverage.
- Define the customer visit guidelines and educate through sales coaching process
- Set up execution guidelines for each of the channel and sub-channel; Drive mindset and behavior change through education and continuous conversations.
- Implement: Identify areas of improvement via extensive analysis; Deliver clear and actionable insights for sales team to act on in short to mid-term.
- Bachelor degree holder
- Minimum 8 years' experience in retail/FMCG/relevant industry, preferably in the area of business intelligence or sales planning.
- Analytical skills: Proficient in MS Excel, strong numerical sense, quick in extracting insights from charts; BI/programming knowledge is a plus
- Stakeholder Management: Understand complex business context; Ability to influence in/external partners at all levels, with various backgrounds and expertise
- Commercial Sense: Identify and grasp opportunities in a fast paced and diverse business environment
Interested individuals please send CV (word format) to Eleanor Chan (Eleanor . Chan @connectedgroup.com) for more information