Our client is a world class beauty leader and they're now hiring for an Operations Manager to lead up the team. This is one of the key strategic hirings for the business, to develop a comprehensive operations policies to ensure smooth business operation and management.
- Manage and lead a sizable operation team to achieve company targets by the development and implementation of various campaigns or digital analytics initiatives.
- Drive sales performance, KPI analysis, business forecast and competitive analysis, keep abreast to market trend and work closely with marketing, finance, IT and operations planning team.
- Build, develop and manage an effective team by identifying and developing talents and actively playing a role in their career development.
- Drive operational excellence and deploy best practices across all operation aspects to meet or exceed business targets as well as customer satisfaction.
- Drive operations manpower planning, coach and energize a large team of 200+ frontline staff to provide excellent service and maximize business results
- Foster customer relationships in order to ensure the services standard is at the best level
- Work collaborate with different internal departments, in the development and implementation of various campaigns / initiatives to meet company objectives and goals
- Bachelor degree in Business or related disciplines. MBA qualification is highly preferred.
- Minimum 10 years' retail operations management experience in MNC, FMCG or other related service industries.
- Strong strategic thinking ability
- Self-motivated and with a proven successful track record in achieving sales and business objectives
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin is required