|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
Our client is a leading renowned organization in HK with long history and exposed to different businesses. They are now looking for a Retail Manager to rejuvenate the brand to attract a more diverse customer base.
- Manage a portfolio of approximately 15-25 branches by leading a large workforce consisting of full-time and part-time staff.
- Derive customer servicing strategy based on the demographics of its district and customer needs
- Based on retail channel strategy to work with Segments and Product Marketing teams, hold activities, marketing / branding events, attract targeted customers to drive the right market positioning and branding and to manage sustainable shop performance
- Initiate, develop and execute people development and performance management strategies to groom the right competence of staff to deliver the customer experience needed
- manage the P&L efficiently to optimise return and cost efficiency to the company. Manage and meet the target set as stipulated in scorecards to ensure assigned targets to be achieved
- Work with Design Team to come up with a well thought format transformation plan, with target customer analysis, customer engagement concepts and corresponding zoning design, to transform from a Transaction format to an Experience Format. Together with Retail Network team to rationalize the shop location, lease renewal, to cater for demands and customer groups in the district.
- Bachelor degree preferably in Business Administration or related disciplines
- With 10-12 years of management experience in retail or people intensive service-related industry with proven record of success in managing large workforce
- Strong experience in new style Retail stores operations and customer service provision to the mass consumer with sound knowledge of best practices
- Sensitive to consumer/retail market trend with ability to identify opportunities and implement changes
- Energetic, persistent, independent and creative, highly versatile and willing to take up new challenges
- Strong experience in customer service provision to the mass consumer with sound knowledge of best practices
- Strong project management skills and be able to lead and drive multidisciplinary campaigns
- Excellent people management & development and strong leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal and effective communication skills in both English and Chinese with demonstrated ability to influence and sell.
Interested individuals please send CV (word format) to Dicky Cheung (Dicky . Cheung @connectedgroup.com) for more information