Our client is a global confectionery brand which has worldwide presence. They are now looking for a Retail Manager / Director to manage the regions. This job holder is responsible for the sales maximization and profitability of the assigned territory, to manage, lead and motivate a team of retail staff to drive growth of the brand / business.
- Lead and manage store teams to ensure daily operation and service standard according to company's guideline.
- Perform regular visits to stores to ensure operational efficiency.
- Spend adequate amount of time in the Shops with the retail's Shop teams and customers to understand and identify business critical issues to ensure the alignment of tactics and strategies, maintaining the corporate identity of the Company in all the Shops and related initiatives.
- Feedback on market intelligence / competitors (e.g. pricing, entry and exit of brands).
- Communicate to staffs the Company directions and policies on a regular basis.
- Ensure all regular reports for submission are done accurately and on a timely basis.
- Build and maintain good relationship with landlords / retail management.
- Be pivotal in providing timely feedback from the market to local and Head office teams.
P&L / CRM:
- Entice a spirit of loyalty for the customers and ensure a continuous growth of the customer database through Company CRM platform
- Manage and own the annual budget of the retail Shops
- Recruit, build and motivate a strong team that work towards shared objectives
- Ensure regular checks of policy compliance for inventory management in-store and in the warehouse
- Ensure shop windows, in-store and store room are well merchandised and in excellent condition
- Degree holder of Business Administration, Hospitality or Operations Management
- At least 10 years of retail management / hospitality management within luxury industry/ high-end beauty/FMCG, hotel industry with proven track record of growth
- Proven track record in People Management.
- Able to travel post-covid
- Good communication skills, fluent in English , Cantonese and Mandarin
Interested individuals please send CV (word format) to Eleanor Chan (Eleanor . Chan @connectedgroup.com) for more information