Our client is a reputable designer fashion brand and their are looking for a Retail Director to expand their business in SG and MY region.
- In charge of in-store operations including direct sales and service to consumers, product flow and stock replenishment, maintaining appearance of sales floor, or managing the employees who perform these functions.
- Manage team and sets team and individual goals that align with department and function goals. Coach staff, creates opportunities for staff development, makes hiring decisions, drives performance management, recognition and rewards.
- Revamp and modernize the image of the shops. Help deliver new transformation strategy
- Develop team structure that facilitates and maximizes individual and team performance.
- Implement and translate strategies/plans established by the region to achieve sales, operations, and organizational goals of customer satisfaction, profitability and productivity.
- Maintain records and measures of store and district sales performance; identifies opportunities to leverage resources and maximize results.
- Manage portfolio of stores and talent. Execute global strategies. Influence and develop regional business strategy. Provide regional insights and trends to inform regional/global strategies
- Lead transformation through being the catalyst for change, effective communication, steering the right mindset and developing people competence in direction of Retail Channel Strategy
- Initiate, develop and execute people development and performance management strategies to build effective and trustworthy team and groom the right competence of staff to deliver the customer experience needed
- Singapore Permanent Residence is a must.
- University graduate in any discipline
- Minimum 8 years' experience in retail management
- Multiple store management experience required
- Excellent business acumen, strong understanding of market, customers and retail trends
- Good presentation and communications in English and Chinese (both written and verbal)
Interested individuals please send CV (word format) to Dicky Cheung (Dicky . Cheung @connectedgroup.com) for more information.