Our client is a leading renowned organzation in HK with long history and exposed to different businesses. They are now looking for a brand manager to rejuvenate the brand.
- Promote the brand vehicle and customer engagement tool to enhance public interest and enhance customer experience.
- Redesign the Digital Channel to optimize the opportunities through O2O strategy. Riding on wide retail network to promote the design, display and promotion
- Develop year-round merchandize strategies for the physical gift shops as well as online shop which align with and support the company overall direction to rejuvenate brand
- Lead the team to execute merchandize plan including product sourcing, pricing and inventory management in order to achieve a healthy P&L for the gift shops. Categories include hard goods, gift items, small range of clothing/caps, electronics accessories (e.g. iPhone shell), and daily household products, etc.
- Manages and gives direction to visual merchandising to be in line with merchandise offering
- Leads gift shop retail expansion of the business and executes landlord engagement and lease team negotiation
- Oversees servicing team to ensure operations efficiency of the gift shops and prudent cost allocation
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in branding, operations or merchandising in the retailing industry
- Bachelor degree preferably in Merchandize Management, Business or equivalent preferred
- New business / channel development experience highly preferred
- Sensitive to consumer market trend with ability to identify opportunities and implement changes
- Customer-centric with solid understanding on consumer behaviour, product acceptance, purchasing behaviour patterns
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Interested individuals please send CV (word format) to Eleanor Chan (Eleanor . Chan @connectedgroup.com) for more information