A modern, featured all-day dining restaurant is looking for a Restaurant Manager to lead a creative and energetic team to drive the business forward.
Work closely with the management team, this incumbent is expected to:
- Oversee day-to-day operational activities including staff training and daily administration
- Continuously evaluate brand and quality standards of restaurants
- Ensure monthly forecasted food and beverage revenue figures are achieved
- Adhere to established operating expenses and to ensure that costs are controlled
- Obtain and account for the settlement of all sales
- Ensure highest levels of service, quality beverages and meals to all customers.
- Develop and maintain a long-term customer relationship to drive customers satisfaction
Successful candidates should possess:
- Over five years' working experience in Food and Beverage industry, of which experience in western restaurant is highly preferred
- Good understanding of Marketing to grow the business
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and making critical decisions under lean resources and fast-paced environment
- Passionate, enthusiastic leader with customer-oriented and can-do mindset
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Yumi Cheng firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com