|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
Researcher (Sales & Marketing Recruitment)
- Independent and driven self starter with "can do" attitude
- Inquisitive, positive and articulated communicator with strong commercial mindset
- Passionately curious in matching people's career while developing yours
At ConnectedGroup we believe that culture comes first. We expect high performance from all of our people but, key to our ongoing success, is maintaining a supportive environment, where respect for colleagues and a sense of enjoyment are paramount.
We work to the values of being Candid, Creative and Connected, both internally and externally in order to meet our mission statement of "being remembered for exceeding expectations". This feeds into our wider purpose of 'using recruitment as a lever to change lives'.
ConnectedGroup is looking to identify and hire a recruitment researcher to join our highly successful and well-established business. At ConnectedGroup, we have a strong people-driven culture with one of the best remuneration schemes in the market. We have an outstanding track record of hiring and developing some of the top talents in the recruitment industry and we are looking at high-potential individuals like you to take our already market leading team to the next level.
Do you enjoy meeting different walks of people?
Are you someone who is motivated by both intangible and tangible recognition?
Would you be interested in a developing a career in the recruitment industry?
If yes, here is a perfect opportunity for you. Joining our Sales, Marketing and Communications team, you will:
- Receive ongoing coaching on various best practices in conducting a search
- Work closely with consultants to shortlist suitable candidates for our clients through understanding client needs, conduct desktop/market research, handle advertisement responses, conduct cold calls, utilise our database and other channels and more
- Carry out initial screening over the phone and arrange face to face meetings to understand the candidate in detail and build rapport
- Provide administrative support in market mapping, database management, scheduling meetings and other related matters
- Ensure the database of candidates is well-maintained and information are accurate
- Play an integral part in building relationships with clients, candidates and consultants
- Be generously rewarded for your own and team successes
What we expect:
- University degree holder with background in sales desirable, previous exposure to the consumer sectors would be advantageous
- You will have a "can do" attitude with strong planning, organizational, communication and listening skills, and will be prepared to go the extra mile at all times
- Confident, inquisitive, positive and mature professional with a consistent and persistent way of working
- Result-driven, detail-oriented and able to perform under stress
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to us for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com