ConnectedGroup is looking for a recruitment Researcher to join our highly successful and well-established business. At ConnectedGroup, we have a strong people-driven culture with one of the best remuneration schemes in the market. We have an outstanding track record of hiring and developing some of the top talents in the recruitment industry and we are looking at high-potential individuals like you to take our already market leading team to the next level.
Do you enjoy meeting different walks of people?
- Are you someone who is motivated by both intangible and tangible recognition?
- Would you be interested in using your recruitment career as a lever to change lives'.
If yes, here is a perfect opportunity for you. Joining our Human Resources and Professional Support team, you will:
- Receive ongoing coaching on various best practices in conducting a search
- Work closely with consultants to shortlist suitable candidates for our clients through understanding client needs, conduct desktop/market research, handle advertisement responses, conduct cold calls, utilise database, multiple recruitment channels and social media
- Be accountable for meeting KPIs and generating sales for assigned market and industry within specific discipline
- Carry out initial screening over the phone and video conference to understand and assess candidates in detail and build rapport
- Provide support in market mapping, database management, scheduling meetings and other related matters
- Ensure the database of candidates is well-maintained and information are accurate
- Play an integral part in building relationships with clients, candidates and consultants
- Be generously rewarded for your own and team successes
What we expect:
- University degree holder with background in sales desirable
- 2 years of experience in research and/or sales environment would be ideal
- You will have a "can do" attitude with strong planning, organizational, communication and listening skills, and will be prepared to go the extra mile at all times
- Confident, inquisitive, positive, agile and mature professional with a consistent and persistent way of working
- Highly independent, result-driven, detail-oriented, with ability to multitask and perform under stress
- Excellent written and spoken business English and Chinese
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume to Kimmie Chan for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com