|Salary||HK$900000 - HK$1500000 per annum + bonus|
Highlight of the role
- End-to-end strategic development
- Post-merger management
- Financial & Strategic analysis
About our client
Our client is one of Asia's leading life insurers.
They are looking for talents to be a part of their Regional Strategy team. You will participate in the end-to-end development of M&A strategies, including marketing entry and strategic partnership projects, from ideation, valuation, strategy formation, execution to post-merger management.
You will work closely with internal stakeholders including products, distribution, compliance, IT, finance, etc., and external stakeholders such as management consulting firms.
- Supports the development and execution of the planned strategic agenda including strategic initiatives, M&A activities, partnerships and assessment of new market development
- Responsible for working with key stakeholders across the organization to identify and tackle the strategic initiatives for the company, including both organic projects and inorganic activities
- Manage and support such activities and drive the process of developing the right strategies and actions by working with project sponsors, key stakeholders and external advisors
- Support the Directors with developing investment cases, financial analysis, competitive and market research, composing reports for the senior leadership team and general project coordination
- Facilitate sharing of market, product and distribution knowledge across the organization for the success of the initiatives
- Degree holder
- A minimum 6 years of experience in Finance, banking or investment-related industries, or management consulting firms
- Ideally worked at in-house strategy roles, insurers would be an advantage
- Strong in financial and strategic analysis (matching opportunities to strategies)
- Team player and able to multitask
- Possesses excellent project management skills
- Outstanding presentation and stakeholder management skills
For interested parties, please click 'apply' or send your detailed resume to email@example.com or contact Demi Poon @ +852 3972 5809. All personal data collected will be kept strictly confidential and will be only used for recruitment purposes.