|Salary||S$8500 - S$10000 per month + Bonus|
Our client is one of the biggest Managed Service provider and IT Consulting firms in the APAC region. Headquartered in Hong Kong, they run operations in 16 APAC countries with clients in various industries, providing them with Consulting, Project Management, Managed Services, and Digitalization services.
Based in Singapore, the Regional Service Delivery Manager is responsible for stakeholder facing, overseeing key functions within the regional Service Delivery Operations, and to ensuring that Service Support and Service Delivery processes exceed our client's expectations.
- Achieve highest level of service support to the Customer office/retail operations.
- Proactive approach to bring the customer's Regional Service Desk services to next generation level.
- Strong sense of current and future technology, for the continuous Service Desk model optimization.
- Oversee a supporting team including Regional Service Desk in Malaysia, in-country SDMs and dedicated onsite engineers at client sites in APAC region.
- Owner of the Incident, Request and Escalation processes, ensuring high levels of performance in these processes, accurate reporting and establishing service improvement activities when required.
- Monitor, control, and support service delivery; ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed.
- Be accountable for the quality of Service and performance; ensuring future demand from growth and projects is understood and factored into capacity plans.
- Make recommendations for Service Improvement Plans and ensure actions are followed through to completion in a timely manner.
- 8+ years' experience in Service Delivery and Management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Capable of managing stakeholders at a regional level and communicate requirements to regional teams.
- Technologically savvy, passionate about latest trends and have a strong sense of how they can benefit the clients.
- Experience in the luxury retail sector is advantageous.
- Able to take accountability, work under pressure and work against aggressive deadlines.
- Willingness to support and mentor junior staff.
- Good knowledge of ITIL disciplines.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology.
- Must be proficient in English (speaking, reading, and writing). A strong command of Mandarin and Cantonese would be advantageous.
Interested individuals can click apply now or send their latest CV (in WORD format) directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com
#StayConnected #connectedgroup #2022KeepRolling