Regional HR Officer (HRBP + HR Analyst)
Our client is an international and well-known lifestyle brand. They are hiring Regional HR Officer who is responsible for full spectrum of HR functions. Report to the HR Manager (HRBP) and supporting the Regional Office.
- Assesses and identifies talent capacity, capabilities, competencies, and knowledge gaps
- Confidently partner with the business to identify their needs in all areas of HR
- Trusted to provide excellent judgement and advice to managers and colleagues throughout the business
- Lead the Company's delivery of Colleague Wellness, Charity partnerships, Accreditations and Colleague Engagement
- Work alongside specialist teams (C&B, Recruitment, L&D, Systems, Comms) to create solutions
- Prepare management reports including Headcount report, Training analysis, Recruitment analysis and Summary of Exit Interview, etc.;
- Participate in HR system implementation project, arrange and conduct the communication sessions during the implementation stage
- Support on ad-hoc projects and initiatives as assigned
- At least 5 years of human resources experience in sizeable organizations.
- Excellent computing skills, especially Excel.
- Diploma or degree in human resources management, business, language or related discipline.
- Knowledge of HRIS - Flex would be an advantage
- Good spoken and written in English and Chinese
- Good communication skills, able to work under pressure and handle multi-tasks with tight deadline
- Self-motivated, well-organized, good team player, detail-minded with the ability to work independently