Regional Senior FP&A Manager (MNC Retailer)
Our client is a leading fashion retail brand with international presence. We are assisting them to look for a Regional Senior FP&A Manager position to join their expanding team.
- Lead a team to prepare annual budget and 3-Year strategic plan, monthly rolling forecast and ad hoc management reports for Asia region
- Coordinate and review country submission of monthly financial and KPIs reports to ensure timely and accurate financial information
- Act as a business partner working closely with the brand's regional functional heads, in reviewing the performance vs budget and forecast, identify risks and business opportunities and providing recommendations to the management to improve profitability and operational efficiency
- Enhance the forecasting methods to improve forecast accuracy, system functionalities and Excel spreadsheet usage, and sharing of best practices
- Take lead to analyze and comment on the monthly financial projection and performance analysis, particularly in area of retail reporting (sales and profitability analysis etc.) and working capital management
- Work closely with corporate finance team/country finance teams to establish effective financial reporting process on budget & forecast/streamline existing workflow across Asis
- Bachelor degree holder in finance, accounting or relevant discipline
- At least 8 years of experience in financial analysis or management reporting, preferably gained from MNC.
- A qualified CPA
- Strong analytical, organizing and problem solving skills
- Strong business sense and ability to dig deep to understand the business performance drivers
- Solid management experiences of leading at least 1 subordinate before
- Familiar with SAP and Hyperion
- Good Excel spreadsheet and PowerPoint skills, prior experience in Essbase or data warehouse reporting a plus
- Good English and Mandarin communication skills (written and verbal)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading international organization who is able to offer the right individual to the chance to impact a regional business.
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Vivian Wong, or call +852 3972 5831 for more information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com