|Reference||IY - FP&A - 12873_1615776088|
Regional Senior Financial Analyst
We are helping a US-listed company looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their regional team in Hong Kong. This position will report to the Financial Controller.
- Perform consolidation of financial and management reporting, variance analysis, P&L measurement, cash flow, risk & opportunities reporting
- Analyze actual results, perform variance analysis and identify trends
- Provide ongoing and ad hoc support to business teams on inquiries of operational and financial metrics that includes analysis of revenue, expenses, assets, process, etc.
- Work closely with the local finance team to drive new system/initiative implementation and process streamlining projects which involves the preparation of reporting and templates, set up management meeting, implementation, follow up, facilitation, etc.
- Assist in tax planning, treasury, internal control, setup of new affiliates, develop policy& guidelines
- Perform any ad hoc tasks as assigned by Team Director or Manager
- Degree education required, preferably in Financial/ Administration or related discipline
- Qualified CPA/ACCA or HKICPA
- Minimum of 5 years solid working experience regional & Multinational corporation (Big 4 background is a plus)
- Advanced MS Office and Exchange, advanced Excel knowledge
- Able to work under pressure with resilience and deliver quality jobs in a fast-paced environment
- Good command of verbal & written English and fluency in Chinese
Interested parties please send your CV to Ivy Yeung Ivy.Yeung@connectedgroup.com for more details. For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com