Our client is a US fashion lable and theey are looking for a Regional Senior Creative Services Manager for their APAC market.
With a high sense of ownership, the Regional Creative Service Senior Manager will oversee the execution of all Visual Merchandising and Creative projects within APAC Region.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Oversee and manage all VM and Creative direction for the brands and multi-channel APAC business.
- Develop local campaign from concept development and idea generation, in partnership with and guidance from international team.
- Oversee regional direction of all floorsets for brand across all business channels.
- Partner with Retail Team to drive KPI's through strategic product placement and market relevant in-season adjustments.
- Provide seasonal hindsight and strategy reports for region.
- Strategize local VM deviations relevant for specific markets across APAC.
- Partner with Store Design and Construction team on design, layout, and fixture development for future projects.
- Lead regional creative deviation projects in partnership with International Creative Services team.
- Partner closely with cross functional business partners across all channels on annual and seasonal business strategies.
- Manage regional budgets, forecasts, and calendars.
Qualifications and Expectations:
- 8+ years of related experience with strong VM and Creative background including concept development and production, with focus in APAC region
- Strong commercial business acumen.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience working with retail, wholesale, and licensee partnerships.
- Proven ability to take projects from concept to execution.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Strong growth and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Previous experience in managing a multi-tiered team.
- Ability to travel 30% of the time
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite.
- Proficiency in Google Suite.
Interested individuals please send CV (word format) to Dicky Cheung (Dicky . Cheung @connectedgroup.com) for more information.