Regional Senior Accounting Manager (US MNC)
Our client is a world's leading FMCG company with a strong presence around the globe. They are seeking a talented individual to join them as a Regional Senior Accounting Manager work closely with the growing team.
- Report to the Regional Finance Director and lead a team of 10 Finance professionals
- Oversee the accounting function for APAC countries
- Prepare monthly reporting reports and consolidated management reports
- Review monthly P&L analysis and cash flow forecast for APAC countries
- Create KPIs to measure and drive operations efficiency including regional PTP, OTC and RTR teams
- Ensure all accounting procedures comply with the internal policy and compliance
- Drive process improvement projects related to system enhancement, create and maintain SAP standard operational procedure (SOP) by partnering with global, local and IT team effectively.
- Act as the key contact point to external auditors, review any GAAP difference and drive the annual statutory audits to completion
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or related discipline
- Qualified accountant from ACCA/ HKICPA or equivalent is a MUST
- Big 4 auditing background is a MUST
- At least 12-15 years of experience with strong exposure to regional or APAC experience in sizeable multinational company.
- Prior FMCG or Retail industry exposure is a definite advantage
- Solid big team management exposure
- Ability to communicate effectively across functions and influence others with business recommendation.
- Experience with SAP or other large ERP systems is a MUST
- Experienced in system and process improvement projects
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced and sometimes stressful environment
- Possess of driven, passionate and can-do attitude
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Cantonese & English
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Vivian Wong, or call +852 3972 5831 for more information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com