|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
Our client is a global lifestyle brand. They are now looking for a regional planning manager. Mission of this manager is to monitor the process of sales & distribution planning, in close collaboration with central teams to strengthen the brand supply-chain efficiency, in zone and as a whole.
In charge of monthly Forecast review in collaborative tool
- Revise the sales forecast at sku level on a monthly basis
- Forecast accuracy target
- Share and validate major modifications with local teams
- Share the the regional voice to central team
- Alert local and central team in case of overstock or out of stock projection
- In the processes of the buying sessions : Set-up and challenge the sales plan for each season, in close collaboration with central and local teams.
- Discuss and then validate the sales plans components to commit on the OTBs
- Monitor adequate stock level in region throughout the season according to sales plan
- Manage Seasonal launches from set up proposal to store allocation
- Monitor closely daily Auto-replenishment & weekly forecast through parameter
- Integration and adjustment according to product lifecycle. Rebalancing in case of shortages or lower remaining stock and size consolidation.
- Capacity to communicate the big picture in terms of stock/ availability in short and mid term to increase visibility for APAC team
- Minimum 8 years of Sales planning & Distribution experience in a fastmoving industry, preferently in Fashion
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Expertise on Excel, VBA, Powerpoint, Anaplan
- Fluent in English
- Passionate, Self-motivated, proactive, good team player and strong leadership