To cope with increased business opportunities, a reputable restaurant group is looking for a Regional Operations Manager to further expand its F&B presence in Asia.
Being an individual contributor, this role will be responsible for,
- Continuously evaluating brand and quality standards of restaurants across the assigned regions
- Conducting regular audits and ensuring licensed partners maintain quality safety and sanitary standards
- Planning and conducting monthly restaurant standards reviews evaluating operational metrics including and not limited to workforce planning & pipeline, sales performance and profitability
- Working closely with the corporate training teams to develop, tailor and execute training programs to local Partners
- Liaising with cross-functions internal and external stakeholders worldwide in achieving business targets
Successful calibre shall possess,
- Bachelor degree in Business or related disciplines
- 5-10 years of multi-unit restaurant management experience including and not limited to workforce planning, budget management, operations management, food quality assurance, etc.
- Solid experience in fast-food and/or casual dining western cuisine required
- Prior experience working with licensing partners
- Strategic yet hands-on with strong passion for quality of food and service standards
- Ability to communicate effectively and interact with stakeholders at all functions, all levels and multi-locations internationally
- Highly driven, detail-oriented with ability to perform under pressure
- Natively fluent in English and fluent in at least one Asian language (Mandarin, Japanese and/or Korean
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Kimmie Chan for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com