|Salary||HK$55000 - HK$65000 per month + Bonus|
Our client is an IT consulting firm and managed service provider with operations in over 15 countries across APAC. The company works with Fortune 500 companies, providing them with Consulting, Project Management, Digitalisation, and Managed Services. Each of their team members is offered independence, flexibility, and the opportunity for regional sized project exposure.
What You Will Do
As a Regional Project Manager, you will be the bridge between the client's project team and our experts for all project related matters. You will be the main point of contact, ensuring all project owners are up to date with project matters, and all escalations are resolved rapidly.
- Oversee overall project management from initiation to closure.
- Partner with project managers in different regions to resolve issues country specific issues which impact project delivery
- Arrange and oversea training to all local team members.
- Manage the transfer of support knowledge to BAU team during project closing phase.
- Ensure data for reporting and project status is consolidated and up to date.
What You Are Good At
- Multitasking, overseeing, and identifying all aspects and resources required for cloud migration projects spanning multiple APAC countries.
- Partnering with project stakeholders and vendors to ensure project requirements are delivered according to schedule.
- Communicating and negotiating with project owners to resolve conflicts.
- Proficient in English (speaking, reading, and writing). Proficiency in Cantonese and Mandarin is advantageous.
Interested individuals can click apply now or send their latest CV (in WORD format) directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com
#StayConnected #connectedgroup #2022KeepRolling