|Salary||HK$90000 - HK$150000 per month|
Our client is a leading international retail brand. Hong Kong office serves as their Asia headquarter. Their ERP systems in US & Europe offices have already migrated to D365, they are now looking for a Senior Project Manager to lead the ERP migration project in Asia.
- Analyse business needs across different functions in Asia countries
- Key person to oversee the project budget, timeline & quality
- Communicate closely with the IT team in UK HQ. Localise the system details according to Asia needs.
- Partner with local IT team and external vendor to ensure the project implementations are under corporate standards and guidelines
- Bachelor degree holder
- Over 8 years working experience
- Solid experience on ERP migration projects is essential
- Regional project experience will be a great advantage
- Experience in working in retail industry will be a great advantage
- Good command in English
- Occasional travelling is required
12-18 months contract
Interested individuals can press apply now and please send your CV in WORD format. Feel free to contact Shirley Lam at +852 3972 6563 for more information.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com