|Location||Central and Western District|
Our client is a global lifestyle/sports fashion brand and they are seeking for high caliber in merchandising planning & assortment and distributor management to sustain and further develop a selective markets within their Asia Pacific region.
Working under the Regional Director and in partnership with the global merchandising/buying team, the incumbent is responsible for,
- Maximizing sales opportunities, margin and brand performance through the execution of an Integrated Merchandising and assortment Strategy in line with the business plan and servicing the partners in the distribution markets within the Region, excluding China and Japan.
- Effective coordination/ alignment of merchandising with marketing, logistics and operations as also the partner teams
- Influencing business partners in formulating buying strategy, sales forecasts and APAC assortment mix and strategy for each season across local markets in order to achieve the business objective
- Representation in key Global Merchandising meetings which requires consumer and retail product expertise for Sports Footwear for the region
- Formulating investment strategy and implementing APAC assortment seasonal merchandising strategy
- Monthly Monitoring of Sales and Inventory Performance and Monthly Seasonal Forecasts and Quarterly Market reviews
Successful candidate should possess:
- Bachelor degree holder in Business Administration or related disciplines
- 6-12 years of merchandising planning and assortment experience on top of good distributor management experience in Asia Pacific within the sport footwear category of leading sporting goods brands
- Prior experience managing running category
- Highly proficient in leveraging all tools available to drive/inform product decisions (i.e. sales data, trend reports, product integrity data, consumer insights, etc.)
- Ambitious, articulated, can-do, commercial-savvy and resilience business driver who holds self to the highest performance standards
- Possess excellent relationship building, interpersonal, presentation, analytical and influential skills
- Very comfortable with complex data analysis and advanced level of Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Natively fluent in English while Mandarin is an asset
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Kimmie Chan for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com