|Salary||HK$55000 - HK$65000 per month + discretionary bonus|
Our client is one of the world's leading financial services companies with strong reputation in the market. They are currently looking for an experienced Regional Network Architect to be in charge of the technical design and governance of their network infrastructure framework and to support the business and infrastructure initiatives of their global business.
- Implement and maintain the infrastructure strategy, roadmap and standards at enterprise level
- Conduct research and make recommendations on infrastructure technology platforms & services
- Act as technical lead on infrastructure related RFIs/RFPs, contracts, scope of work, and negotiate with vendors who provide the cloud platform and services
- Work with suppliers and partner organisations to offer solution leadership and design
- Degree holder in IT/ Computer Science or relevant discipline
- At least 8 years of work experience within IT infrastructure functions with at least 5 years in network architecture and design role
- Strong architecture and design skills on global enterprise network infrastructure
- Excellent communication skills in English
Interested parties, please apply the job or contact Phoebe Cheung directly at email@example.com for more information. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com