Our client is an international entertainment and media company. They're now hiring a regional Media lead across the Asia Pacific markets. The objective of this media lead is to drive and implement advertising strategy for all paid social media channels in Asia through an integrated approach. She/He will also be the bridge between global HQ and local affiliates.
- Handling central ad buys for regional campaigns, and ensuring the integrity of the regional strategy.
- Managing advertising budgets, maximizing campaign performance across the region to meet with our KPI and growth targets.
- Collaborating with the marketing division to amplify the global campaigns and priority artists in support of our broader global strategy.
- Performing analysis and reporting to track and highlight campaign performance and provide competitive insights.
- Working closely with both the regional & local marketing teams to align and standardise workflows and operational processes across the region. Putting the right framework in place in the form of playbooks and guidelines that helps with benchmarking and best practices sharing.
- Coaching and supporting local marketing team members in campaign management and optimization.
- Building & managing partnerships with media partners and agencies and establishing the optimum rates.
- Bachelor Degree Holder with minimum 6 years of working experience in Media space
- Experience executing global or Regional paid media campaigns
- Extensive knowledge of ad buying and evolving practices
- Experience working across media platforms in a variety of global markets
- Demonstrable experience of driving change (platform / process / mentality etc.) across a regional org.
- Experience working within a media agency, social or content platform preferred
- Strong organizational, project management, and decision-making skills with added attention to details and deadlines
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills