|Location||Hong Kong City|
Our client is a global entertainment label and they are now hiring a regional paid media manager in specific looking for the South East Asia, Korea, and Greater China markets:
- Driving/developing advertising strategy for all paid social media channels in Asia to achieve optimizations across social media platform, and overseeing the implementation through an integrated approach.
- Handling central ad buys for regional campaigns, and ensuring the integrity of the regional strategy.
- Managing the advertising budgets, maximizing campaign performance across the region to meet with business KPI and growth targets.
- Collaborating with the marketing division to amplify the global campaigns in support of company broader global strategy.
- Performing analysis and reporting to track and highlight campaign performance and provide competitive insights.
- Working closely with both the regional & local marketing teams to align and standardise workflows and operational processes across the region. Putting the right framework in place in the form of playbooks and guidelines that helps with benchmarking and best practices sharing.
- Coaching and supporting local marketing team members in campaign management and optimization.
- Building & managing partnerships with media partners and agencies and establishing the optimum rates.
- Experience executing global or Regional paid media campaigns in specific to South East Asia, South Korean & GC markets.
- Extensive knowledge of ad buying and evolving practices
- Experience working across media platforms in a variety of global markets
- Demonstrable experience of driving change (platform / process / mentality etc.) across a regional org.
- Independent and able to operate effectively at all levels
- Experience working within a media agency, social or content platform preferred
- Strong organizational, project management, and decision-making skills with added attention to details and deadlines
- Native English level is required
- Bachelor degree holder