Our client is a global sports brand and they are now hiring a market lead across the Asia Pacific market.
The Market Lead will the main contact within APAC and will own and manage the creation of a marketing plan, calendar and execution for consumer activations with key consumer groups.
- Co-ordinates the delivery of localized campaigns from briefing, planning and execution of the campaign and ensure distributors follow approval processes and brand guidelines.
- In partnership with the distributors help build a GTM seasonal plan and deliverables to support the growth of all consumer access points.
- Monitor and track markets are using the approved assets and creative assets as per global guidelines
- Share all updated global assets for marketing campaigns and product launches, GTM calender updates with the distributors in the APAC markets
- Tracks and monitors social media, retail campaigns and initiatives
- Develop and manage the running club plans and marketing support calendar including Sports Marketing that supports brand's goals and aligns with the market place strategy in the APAC distribution markets
- Plan and ensure in-store consumer experiences and pop-up initiatives are aligned to global brand guidelines and APAC strategy
- Identify and plan long term opportunities to engage consumers and deliver bold and impactful experiences online, in retail and through events
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5 years related marketing experience with a global sports or fashion brand
- High level of Proficiency in Business communication (Written and Spoken)
- Solid regional or international market experience
Interested individuals please send CV (word format) to Eleanor Chan (Eleanor . Chan @connectedgroup.com) for more information