Our client is an international clinically tested and sustainable skincare products. They are now hiring for a Regional Marketing Manager across the Asia Pacific markets.
Integrate the brand strategy and trade marketing plans in the Region by functioning as the primary liaison between the sales, marketing and education to grow and maintain relationships with our distributors as well as to increase the brand awareness and sales.
- Development and execution of marketing and promotional plans and associated presentation tools for brand/product launches, brand penetration, sales growth, customer acquisition & retention programs
- Definition of the local marketing, education and promotion strategies per each country (in line with corporate strategy)
- Plan and coordinate with countries to execute regional campaigns (regional sustainability campaign), promotions and activities/meetings
Creating materials for regional needs, such as social media kit, of course with the support with Italy team
- To support distributors on local planning and trade activities and more importantly to influence them to realize global and regional campaigns, activities, promotions.
- Support distributors with the demand planning for Products Launches, Marketing & Merchandising tools, Promotional items and prospections kits
- Lead, motivate and support the local distributor in its growth by setting up clear and effective strategies
- Analysis of Local sales cycle results in comparison with objectives
- Analysis of Market and competitors
- Coordination at corporate level of the local PR Agencies
Support in the development of education events
- Degree holder with minimum 8 years working experiences across the Consumer & Retail industry
- Solid regional marketing experience
- Strong commercial sense, strong influential, multi-stakeholders management skills
- Fluent English & Mandarin is required