|Salary||HK$50000 - HK$60000 per month|
Our client is a well structure and expanding construction/ engineering advisory company here in Hong Kong. To support the operation of their multiple offices in Asia, they are currently looking for an IT Manager to take the lead in IT infrastructure admin & support functions.
- Key person to manage IT infrastructure, network, database security and etc.
- Monitor and support Azure & Microsoft 365 environment
- Develop infrastructure project directions, scopes, goals, tasks, resources requirements and etc.
- Responsible for leading infrastructure administration tasks and migration projects
- Assist in formulating IT policies and procedures
- Communicate in between Country Head and external service provider/ vendor
- Bachelor Degree holder
- At least 8 years' relevant working experience in infrastructure administration and support
- Regional experience will be a great advantage
- Good command in Cantonese and English
Interested individuals can press apply now and please send your CV in WORD format. Feel free to contact Shirley Lam at +852 3972 6563 for more information.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com