Regional Internal Audit Manager (FMCG)
Our client is a world's leading FMCG Company with international presence. They have more than 70 products in over 50 countries. We are seeking a talented individual to join them as a Regional Internal Audit Manager to work closely with the growing team.
- Maintain a strong control environment in compliant with the corporate requirements within the Asia region including recommendation for continuous process improvements and solutions to internal control procedures and corporate governance in co-ordination with regional affiliates.
- Prepare bi-annual statutory consolidation for the Asia region in accordance with Approved Accounting Standards.
- Assist in internal audit assignments based on the Asia audit plan.
- Assist in the completion of some ad-hoc internal audit related projects (e.g., COA update etc.)
- Assist in the preparation of bi-annual statutory consolidation - intercompany reconciliation process, appendices, and schedules for specific accounts etc.)
- Co-ordinate and assist affiliates for their submission like resolving PRISMA problem
- Support and monitor the Standard Accounting Reporting Platform ("SARP") for Asia affiliates
- Co-ordinate with various parties on SARP update (Regional BA, Regional IT, MCs)
- Support ad-hoc basis projects related to Internal Control or Consolidation (e.g. Standard Policy toolkit development, COA update, co-ordination on IFRS changes, Bank info consolidation etc.)
- Qualified accountant or a degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- A minimum of 5 years' audit experiences gained from commercial with at least 2 years Big 4 background
- Good knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS) and ERP solutions e.g., JDE
- Relevant industry background is a definite advantage
- Knowledge of HFM / PRISMA reporting an advantage
- Strong communication, organisation and analytical skills to effectively work with internal and external stakeholders.
- Results orientation, ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Dare to ask tough question in a polite way to management team
- Willing to travel frequently - with minimum 4 times per year and 2 weeks per stay within the region
- High integrity with strong business acumen
- High proficiency in both spoken and written English; fluent in other Asian Language as well
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Vivian Wong, or call +852 3972 5831 for more information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com