Regional Head of Finance (APAC)
This global leading lifestyle brand who sell through wholesale, retail and online, are now proactively seeking a Regional Head of Finance to head up the APAC functions from their regional office in Hong Kong. The ideal candidate will be a seasoned finance professional, with hands on experience in leading other business teams such as Finance and Operations. This role reports to the Global CFO based in the USA, and requires a management style that provides a problem to solution approach achieving discussion making from subordinates to management.
As key business partner of global team, the Regional Head of Finance is responsible for developing all financial and operational roadmaps in-line with the groups' strategic plans. Handle full-fledged monthly accounting and consolidations processes whiles providing ROI analysis and making recommendation to board for existing and new projects initiatives. Drive the groups budgeting department and manage monthly, quarterly, and annual budget reporting process. Ensure all best practices are adhered to in FP&A, Treasury, Management Reporting, and Financial Reporting whiles implementing efficiency and cost saving initiatives.
- Degree educated, ideally with an MBA, CFA or CPA qualification
- Preferably Big 4 trained with at least 10+ years of experience in a managerial financial role within a consumer lifestyle product related business
- Ability to develop complex financial models
- Strong leadership abilities, sound judgment, decision making and problem solving skills
- Solid understanding of USGAAP accounting standards and reporting requirements
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to deal effectively with all business contacts
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Good command of the English and Chinese language
- Occasional travel is required
A great opportunity to join a global organisation in a strategic, hige energy, hands-on leadership position.
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV's to Winnan Leung - (Manager of Commerce Finance Division), or call +852 3972 5825 for more information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com